In order to maintain the high standard of security for which our facility is known, before entering into a contract the following documents will need to be provided upon arrival to the boats and tows team. We reserve the right to refuse entry and cancel a booking if we suspect any kind of illegal activity.
- Proof of ownership is required for all stored items.
- Personal identification, such as passport, photo driving licence, utility bill.
- Certificate of insurance (annually) as all stored items must be insured.
We will also need to keep a spare key for any hitch lock/security device so we can move your trailer/vehicle in an emergency. These are kept in a secure key safe for the duration of the storage.
- Your payments will start once the booking is complete, so please book prior to or on the day of your drop off
- Payment will be monthly rolling on the 1st of the month.
- Payments can be cancelled upon removal of your stored item from our premises.
- You payment are taken a month ahead, e.g. you pay for February on the 1st of January